In the history of BBL, Sydney Thunder won only one match against Melbourne Renegades. Sydney Thunder has started this tournament] with an exciting win over Brisbane Heat with a big margin of 29 runs. The 3rd match of Big Bash League season 9 is between the Melbourne Renegades & Sydney Thunder om 19 December 2019 at Simonds Stadium, GEELONG. Lets discuss the both teams to analyse their squad for this match & which team has advantage to win this match. so lets start the video Hello Friends & WELCOME to KRANTIVEER PATEL YpuTube Channel, If you are new to our Youtube channel & did not subscribe to our channel than click on subscribe button and press BELL icon for notifications of more video. So lets start the Team analysis & Match preview of this match. If we compare both teams squad Melbourne Renegades looks stronger than Sydney Thunder in this match atleast on papers Sydney Thunder Started this tournament with some positive that all their batsman got start in the last match except Alex hales but they did not make it big except Callum ferguson who not only make big score but also played a match winning knock for his team. Spinners were the key for Sydney Thunders win in the last match, they not only bowled a super spell but were also economical. on a decent batting pitch. to bowled all out Brisbane heat in their chase. Melbourne Renegades is the champions of the last edition of big bash league & want to start their this year campaign with a win in their first match. Melbourne Renegades signed Perth Scorchers` batsman Shaun Marsh to their squad to strengthen their batting top order. with the addition of Shaun Marsh, Renegades have now both experienced & hard hitting batsman to their top order. so that hard hitting batsman play freely. they have deep batting strength in their squad along with the strong bowling unitwith some world class all-rounders Melbourne Renegades looks a well-balanced side at least on papers. the overseas player for Renegades for this match may be Harry Gurney & Faheem Ashraf Harry Gurney is the death over Specialist in T20 matches. & may be useful in restricting any strong side before the par score. Sydney is always a underrated team in BBL due to their performances in all seasons and finishes on second half of points table most of the time. but they are successful in winning one title of BBL. but this year Sydney Thunder started their campaign with a big margin win over Brisbane heat of 29 runs. In the last match of Thunder , they were at 38 for 3 wickets , but manages to score 172 runs iat the end of the innings. because of their deep batting strength. with all-rounders Callum Ferguson is the highest run scorer for thunders in the last match by scoring 73 runs in 44 balls with 6 fours and 3 sixes. the over all bowling performance of thunders has been impressive. and economical. except daniel sams who were expensive in last match with 2 wickets against 31 runs in 2.2 overs. Spinners were the key for thunders win in their last match. and went for 70 runs in 12 overs with 6 wickets for them. Simonds Stadium, Geelong the pitch at the stadium is batting friendly, but there was not enough matches played at this venue. but two T20 domestic matches played at this vene, with one international t20 match. the Average score of first batting at this venue in T20 Domestic matches is 134 runs and with the highest score of 158 runs at this venue. If the Batting first team in this match at this ground the par score may be between 165-170 runs. if the batting first team want to give them a chance to win this match. my analysis for this match for geelong cricket ground is the team batting first may score moe than 160+ runs. and we get a interesting match to watch. the win percentage of both teams for this match that Melbourne renegades may have chances to win 66% this match and Sydney have chances of winning this match is 34%. we get these chances while comparing their squad for this match. Friends, In last two matches of BBL|09, my favourite team did not win the match. But my favourite team for this match to win is is SYDNEY THUNDERS may win this match according to me. if you like our video than give us a like. and also comment on our video content in comment box, whether you like it or not, and also comment about the improvement for this video and channel. THANK YOU.