– What is this, an exit? – (both) OH!!!
– We got Jason! [Bleep] yeah! ♪ (upbeat video game music) ♪ – Oh, it happens to be
Friday the 13th. Again, guys? I thought we had
enough the first time. – Are we going to get to talk
to people again? – (FBE) Yeah.
– Yes! – I have to talk to people? That’s, like, my biggest nightmare. – Round two. I literally bought
this game last night too, and I didn’t get to–
– You bought it? – I bought the game. I love it. – (FBE) So by popular demand,
we’re having you back in to play
more Friday the 13th, but this time we really want
to see if you can survive. – I really want to. – If that’s what they want,
ask and you shall receive. – (FBE) We’re gonna do
the same thing we did last time. We’re going to have
you play one match each, but you’re going to be
working together to strategize. – Cool.
– I love that. – (FBE) And, of course,
there is always the chance that you could
randomly play as Jason. – If we do–
– If we get Jason… I think Labib should go first. I went first last time.
– Ah, man. (mumbling) Fine. – Uh-oh.
– Uh-oh. – (spookily) “Camp Crystal Lake.” ♪ (eerie music) ♪ This is a different one. – Yo, this– oh. Is it a different loading screen? – Oh, I should probably
pay attention now and play the game.
– (character screaming) ♪ (horror music) ♪ – Oh, we have the original Jason
with the bag over his head. – Uh-oh.
– (laughing) His face! – I love the faces they make. – Please, please be us. Please. – Is it us? Is it us? Is it us? Is it us? Is it us? Is it us? – Man, [bleep] this game! [Bleep]!
– I want to be Jason, damn it! – Oh, we’re inside–
oh, thank God. – Ah-ha! I’m safe. – Now you have to–
you have to look inside drawers and stuff now. – Ugh, I’m still
this dude with the black– – (character)
I gotta get out of here! Now!
– With the plaid. (laughing) – Okay, there’s a car.
We have a car. Okay, need a battery. – All right, I see people
in the map over there. – Yeah, we should head to people. – So, uh, join them. – What I learned
is you don’t sprint because you’ll give it away,
your position, to Jason. – So you just need to slow stroll. – This game’s
gonna be nice and slow. – Can I play the piano? Or is that frowned upon
during a murder? – It’s frowned upon
because then he can hear you. – But I would sound lovely. He would cry and then change
his murderous ways. – Someone’s scared.
Someone’s fear went up. – I’m gonna close that door. – Yeah, close that door.
Close that door. – Shut the door behind me.
– Yes. – And lock it.
– Oh, you can lock it? – Oh yeah, I learned a lot.
– Wow! – Um, how do I find things? – Go up to the drawers and stuff. (drawer sliding)
Nothing. – Ooh! Bear trap?
– Whoa! (Jason sound)
– (gasping) – Oh shit. He’s already close.
– Where is he? – The battery! The battery!
– Oh, [bleep] yeah. (Jason sound)
– Okay, we gotta start hiding. We hear him.
– All right, where’s the car? – (softly) Just go put it
in the car real quick. (Jason sound)
– Oh, okay. Oh no, he can
hear you if you run! – (flustered) Where do I go?
– Inside. – Okay. – Make sure you
close the door behind you. ♪ (horrifying chords) ♪ – I mean, he’s already
murdered three people. I don’t think
a door is going to stop him. – Now it’s locked. Just– ♪ (horrifying chords) ♪ – What?! Come on! I just locked it!
– Press E. – (character choking) (character yelping)
(window shattering) ♪ (music intensifying) ♪ – I tried my best. – (softly) Where’s the car?
Where’s the car? Where’s the car? Okay.
– Hey, bitch! – E. Oh, you have to–
(electric shock) – Oh [bleep].
(electric shock) What the hell is this?
(electric shock) I got to hold it?
– Oh shit! Get outta there!
– Aaah! Run! Run!
– (both shrieking) – No, not again! Tap E! (tapping E key)
– Oh man, [bleep] this game. [Bleep] this game.
No, it’s rigged! – (shrieking in frustration)
– Man, this is stupid. Man, this is stupid.
I don’t even like this. – Okay, what is this?
♪ (eerie music) ♪ – Wow, a trumpet? (laughing) – (character) Anyone out there?! – Oh, I think this is a bad idea. – (character) …Crystal Lake.
Bring a gun! Is he calling the police?
– (character) Help! Please, someone!
– I think I just called– Oh, I’m calling Tommy Jarvis,
the guy with the gun. – Yes! – What is this? – Ooh! Ooh! After credit scene. – Oh, we came back as Tommy! We came back as Tommy! We’re fine! That’s you.
You’re still playing. You’re still playing. – Oh, you’re him?
– Who is him? What do I do? – You look like
a Matt Smith look alike. – What?! – You’re the shotgun dude now. – Oh shit!
– Oh yes! – Yes!
– Okay, go for him. – I’ve never seen this,
so I can’t help you here. I’ll just be your hype man. – Thanks.
– You’re welcome. – Just what I needed. – You only have
one gun shot on this, so let’s go back
to what we were doing. Let’s try to repair the car maybe. – I don’t like how
no one’s talking to me. – I feel like we were just in here. Is this a different house?
– No, it’s a different cabin. Okay, yeah.
(bear trap rattling) I’m gonna set it up,
in case he comes. Boy, you about to get eaten. Or unless it’s one
of my teammates, sorry. – He is in this area of you. He’s right there.
– Where? – Right there. Up the window. Up the window.
– Come here! ♪ (thrilling music) ♪ Wait, how do I shoot?
(gun blast) Oh, I forgot out how to shoot. Wait, come here! I had one shot?
Well, now I run. – Hey, hey.
– UltimateTotom! – Boy, I know you hear me.
Come here. Yo, yo, Ultimate– – She got a battery!
Hook up with her! Hook with them!
– Shh! Shh! Shh! – (breathing rapidly) – Yo, yo, yo. Where you going? Come back. – Get that stick
you just passed up. Then you can hit him
with the stick. – Don’t think I won’t hit
him with a stick. – Hey, Chloe! Chloe,
I’m following you. – Chloe, come back.
(running footsteps) – Chloe.
– Chloe, stop running! – Hey, I thought we had
something special. – (chuckling) – You need a knife?
♪ (eerie music) ♪ – (player) Won’t need the knife.
– Okay, man. – Oh shit.
– What about a pocket– – Oh, they make it so hard for us! – Where are you going?
Should I follow you? Click one for yes, two for no. Or run away, that’s cool too. – Oh, he’s confused.
– (laughter) – Heeeere’s Johnny!
♪ (horror music) ♪ Oh god. Where’d he go? (distant screaming)
Did he leave? – Oh shit.
– Uh-oh. Turn off the flashlight!
– Oh, he’s over there. [Bleep] that. – (player) Someone help me, guys. Come on.
– We got you. – I want hit him.
(static) – What?! No,
I don’t want to hit him. – Okay, [bleep].
It might be window time. Close that– oh shit, there he is! Get– oh!
(static) Yeah, I got–
yeah, we got a shot– – Oh, what the [bleep]?! – E, break free! Break free! No!!!! Not again! (growling angrily)
– How?! How?! How?!
– [Bleep] us, right? [Bleep] us. (heavy thud)
– (character yelping) – They’re throwing stuff. – (character screaming)
– Oh, I tried to hit him. Oh, E!
– E! Oh, he’s choke slamming me.
– Press E! Oh, there’s blood–
(jaw shattering) – (both) Oh! – My face just exploded!
– Aaaah! – Wherever he is–
– Sacrifice her! Or one of them! – (character grunting)
♪ (calm music) ♪ (character whewing)
– You survived. Somehow.
– I win! I love when that happens. I think it was a team effort. We really all just came together and we did our parts,
and we did them right, and we won, and that’s
all I’ll say on that matter. – We had a good shot
on Jason, too. But at the end,
he sort of Batista Bombed me. – Yeah.
– He cracked my neck. He came through in the Uber
by himself, UberBLACK. You know, by himself,
came through. It was [bleep] up. – (FBE) All right,
now it’s your turn. Do you think you can survive?
– Yes, I’m positive. – I have faith.
I think she can do it. – I’m hoping
I [bleep] get Jason. That’s what I need.
– Please, man, please. – I need a Jason! – “Camp Crystal.” – Once the game starts–
– Man, will we ever get him? – I don’t know
if we’ll ever get him, dude. – Oh– aah, dead! ♪ (horror music) ♪ (player screeching)
– (cracking up) – Screw everybody that’s
playing this game right now. (chuckling) – Oh dang, I’m a person. – Ah, dang it! All right. – (both) OH!!!
– We got Jason! [Bleep] yeah! I’m comin’ for you, mother[bleep]! (deviously) Ah ha ha ha ha ha!
– Oh my god. I had a feeling.
It’s usually dark. – (Jason’s mom) Jason!
– Yes, mommy. – Hopping through the window. – Climbin’ through
the window, snatchin yo’– – I can never get this right.
– (laughing) – So holding it shuts it.
– Close it, yeah. – Walk forward. Press E. (door creaking) – Okay, now make sure
you lock yourself in so that he can murder you
without you running out. – Okay. – Oh, can we swim?
– I’m comin’ for ya. – Or do we not [bleep]
with the water? – We do [bleep] with water. – Okay, I was about to say, like,
man, this would really suck if we got Jason and just
drowned in the first– – I’m coming for you!!
– Oh, this crazy. (drawer sliding)
– Nothing. (Jason sounds)
– Why already? – Bug spray?
– What? – That’s what Tom
and Ethan called it. (Jason sounds)
– (mimicking Jason) – I could hide, right? – Nice!
– Ooh, yes. – Is anyone out there?
– Hello? – I’m cold and lonely. – (player) Hey, yo, man,
anybody got a walk–? – I do. Come in.
– (player) What’s up, baby? What’s up?
– Is that Owen Wilson? – (player) I have keys,
if I have volunteers. – Oh, okay. – Come on, come on. – I’m kind of blood thirsty now. I just want to find somebody. Just one.
– Just one, man. If I can get one kill–
– One kill would be nice. – Where is everybody? (chuckling) – You can see all your friends. Like, the arrows
are your teammates on a map. – Can he come
through locked doors? – Oh, a trunk. Yes, he could come– he’d
have to bust the door down first. (gasping) A machete!
– Ooh, classic horror movie style. – Can we look inside, at least? Like, peep? Oh! That’s that, right there. Right there. Right there.
– Where? Where? Where? – Right there, he’s inside. He’s inside. He’s tripping! – I’m coming for you, baby! – I’m staying here. – This is picking up really hard.
– Aah! Aah! – You gotta hop out that window.
Hop out the window. We’re getting out of here. [Bleep] run.
– Aaaah! – E, tap E.
– Tap E? ♪ (music intensifying) ♪
– (babbling anxiously) – Go, go, go, go, go. [Bleep] this. – Is there anybody out there? (static)
Oh, you gotta run. – (character screaming) No-ho-ho! – Ooh, we’re in! We’re in. We’re in. Let’s go. Let’s go get this inside. – Are you under the bed, baby? – (character gasping in fear) – Oh yeah.
– Are you under the bed? – Oh, right there?
– Are you under the bed?! (mimicking rushing air)
– Where are we? – Oh! Ha ha ha ha! – Oh, since when did they get
all this cardio out on us? Oh wow.
– Where are you going? I’m just trying
to talk to you, girl. – Let me get your number!
– Let me get your number! – You swiped blood on me, come on. – I’m just trying to say,
“Whassup, baby?” – (character shrieking)
– (laughing maniacally) – Oh! Oh, we got one.
We got a kill. – (gruffly) Yeah, baby! – (Jason’s mother)
They deserve to die. Make them suffer like we did!
– Yes, mama. – Oh no.
– Oh, you got out of there. Whoa! He was right there. – (player) Hey,
you guys got a gun? We could [bleep]
him up and kill him. – That’s a good idea. – I think the team consensus
is we’re gonna murder the murderer. – What’s that? – Press E. – Wow, can I turn the light–
– Press and hold it. Oh, so you gotta time it. So you gotta
click when it’s in there. Oh! (electric shock) – It’ll tell you.
– (chuckling) – Nice. So you fixed the power.
– Wow. Now he knows
I’m over here, though. – Right there.
– Oh. Oh? – Oh, is there a group, I think? – You [bleep] up
by turning that light on. – Oh, that’s crazy. – You know what?
I’m gonna come around this way. – Oh, watch out!
See that red dot? – Yeah.
– On your screen? That’s someone getting hurt,
or that’s where Jason is. He’s attacking.
– Oh, okay. – So stay away from the red dot. You could just run out of time. And then I think
maybe the police show up, or something like that. – (player) I need to find a machete. – I have a machete. – Let’s see, uh… – Cool. – Good trade. – (player) I can hit him
with a baseball bat after I stun him with the pipe, and then Tommy Jarvis
can kill him with the machete. – (player) Yeah, I gave it to you. – Okay. – There’s the car. All right, so it has gas,
it has a battery. It just needs the key
and then we could leave. – Oh. – So we just gotta find the key. – (mimicking whooshing air) – (player) Shit!
– I’m comin’ for that ass, boy! (laughing maniacally) – Oh, he’s got a gun.
He’s got a gun. – Let me holler at you! Let me get you a drink! Come on! – Oh! Oh! – I’m looking for a good girl
to take home to mama! Oh!!
– Boom. Two kills.
– You just not my type. Heh heh heh heh heh! – It’s his gun.
(static) – (character) Please, no!
– You need to run! – (player) Goodbye. – What just happened?!
– I shot him. – What?! That was awesome, I think.
– Thanks. – (imitating whooshing air) – (player) Holy shit.
– (chuckling) (grunting)
– (character screaming) – (laughing deviously)
– ‘Ey, ‘ey! (gun shot)
– Oh. He got feisty. – Uh…
♪ (horrifying chord) ♪ – Ho!
– Please, just run faster! – He’s right behind you. – I’m in the water. Oh.
(static) Oh no.
– What’s happening? – Oh no. – Just run down the street. – What is this, an exit? – No, you can’t. That’s the edge of the map. Oh, fight him!
– (screaming) I got you! I got you!
– Oh, he just caught you. – Aaah!
– Oh, go! Run! You broke free.
– Run! Run! – Not the same way!
Not towards him. – There we go.
– (character grunting) – Oh!
(glass shattering) Hoo hoo!
– Hey, he’s coming, so… – (chuckling nervously) – (character panting)
(door creaking) – Perfect time
to make a pit stop. – Hello?
– All right, who’s next? – Aw, the police here.
They gon’ raid the party. – Are they here?
(siren wailing faintly) – Yeah, I can hear ’em. – Across the lake!
– Oh, yes– – No!!
– No, break free! Come on!
– Aaah! – You got it.
– (squealing frantically) – Uh-oh. Uh-oh. – Come on! Come on,
come on, come on! Come on, come on! – (both groaning) – (throaty chuckle) (objects smashing) – Whoa!
– Stop! Don’t do this to me. – It’s all right. – Hey, hey, leave me alone. (tapping E)
– Run, run, run, run! – (character choking)
– Can you use your health? – (character yelping)
♪ (music intensifying) ♪ – That window was open. I feel like we
would have survived that. – Oh, the cops! – I don’t care
the police, you girl! (gun blasts)
– Oh, resist, resist. – You know what? Nah. – Resist. We got this, easy, easy. – That’s fine.
I got, like, four of y’all. – Let’s go.
– Nice game, guys. That was fun.
– Hoo! – (player) Is that THE React game? – Yes, it’s the React game. Say, what’s up? – (player) Is this part two?
– Yeah, what’s up, guys? This is React games. We are doing
a little fun stuff here. – Damn! We were so close! – I need to play this again. I have to beat him. I have to. I love this game, and I’m really glad
you guys brought me back because I was so into it. – Whenever I would
watch horror movies, I’d be like, “Ooh, I would do this
and I would get away,” so actually trying it
and putting yourself inside of a horror movie, it’s so cool. – So far, when
you use the machete, we saw people choke slam,
slicing someone through half– – Yeah, yeah, it was insane. – And this is where
the cops finally showed up, so there’s a lot of stuff
that can go on. – Yeah. (sighing)
– That was fun. – Yeah, I’m ready for a part three. – Thanks for watching us
try to survive the wrath of Jason
on the React channel. – You got any survival tips for us? Let us know down in the comments. – Bye, guys. – Hey, everybody, Derek here,
one of the React channel producers. You know we have
games coming out every week? We actually have two of them. Did you know that? If you didn’t know that,
it’s because you don’t subscribe and you didn’t hit
that notification bell. If you do that,
then you know these things. Get in the know!!