– (both laugh) – He’s just pulling out
a Gatling gun out of nowhere! – No!
– What the heck?! Have you played this game or something?
– And KA-BOOM! ♪ (upbeat video game music) ♪ – (FBE) Today you’re
doing a tournament against other reactors
playing this. – Ooh, Marvel vs. Capcom.
– Marvel vs. Capcom. Okay. – That sounds fun.
I love Marvel. – Have you played it?
– I have not! I’ve actually thought
about buying it, but I didn’t. – Tony Stark is my spirit animal. I just wanted to
quickly point that out. – I’m good at fighting games.
That’s my jam. – I don’t really game that often,
but I feel like I’m better at these than most other games. I mean, still not saying I’m good.
– ‘Cause you can just go (mashes). – You’re gonna kill me,
’cause I don’t play video games often.
– We’ll have fun with it. – We’ll have fun.
♪ (action music) ♪ – All right, so doing
stage select first. All right, so, I don’t know…
– Hold on. – …any of these maps.
– [Bleep] it, let’s just pick. Yeah. Do it.
– Gravitron Core? – I said Tony Stark’s
my spirit animal, so… – Nova, Thanos, Hulk, Spidey.
Aw, there’s no Deadpool! [Bleep] it, I’m gonna be Thanos.
Gotta be the mad titan. And it’s tag team? Bruh! Let’s go! Since I’m already full evil,
let’s go Dark Dimension. – I want the Raccoon. That’s it. – (high-pitched voice) I could
pick Thanos’s stones? Oh wait, we both
get to pick stones. Even still! I’m picking the space stone,
and it’s because I can pull his ass closer to me so I can
punch you way more. – Yeah, that’s why
I picked the purple one. I can knock you up in the air
and knock you away. Reppin’ the villains, let’s go. – What am I repping
in the first place? – You’re repping the heroes,
’cause you’re Iron Man. Aw, Thanos. I should
have guessed that. – (Thanos) Hand bomb!
Throw it back! (grunts) – What did I just do?
– I don’t know, but… – I didn’t even– interesting.
– …I just stopped it. – I’m honestly not sure
how I’m doing the combos. Oh, he just used his space stone,
but I said no. – (laughs) Yeah, well,
how ’bout this guy? – (Raccoon) Space! Space! Space!
– (Thanos) Fire storm! – That’s what I said to Rocket. Wait, how do I
switch characters again? I wanna give Dormammu
some fun, yeah. – (game voiceover) Dormammu. – Oh my god.
– Oh yeah. I’m already enjoying– Oh no! Where did this come from?!
– I don’t even know where it came from. (laughs)
– Busted! – WHERE?!
– (laughs) He’s just pulling out
a Gatling gun out of nowhere! He’s so small!
– I literally– oh! Dude, that was–
I would’ve won that. I really– you got me there. – I just wanna know
Where you got the Gatling gun from. ♪ (action music) ♪ – I know none of
the Capcom characters. – Let’s see. I could be Gamora,
’cause that’s fun. I think I wanna be Gamora,
’cause badass females are fun. – Oh, they have Ghost Rider? No way!
– Oh my god! (laughs) – Honestly, Rocket Raccoon, like…
– I mean, Rocket… (laughs) – Oh, you get a second character.
– Oh snap! This guy seems fun, X. – All right, I’m gonna
pick Ghost Rider. – The Soul one looks cool, ’cause it
leaches onto the enemy’s vitality. – I’m gonna do space.
– Okay. – (game voiceover) Fight!
– Ooh. Oh! Wait. How do you block?
– (FBE) Back. – Oh shoot. Oh! Jesus.
You’re hitting me with the gun. Fight me, fight me, fight me.
– I’m just trying to do all these intricate moves. Go!
– Ooh. Ah! – Oh my–
– Snap and crack– okay. Shoot! I don’t like this guy. Oh! ‘Kay. Shoot!
– (Ghost Rider) Burn it all. – (Gamora) Not so fast! – Oh. Oh. What the fudge?
– Oh. How is this a special move?
It’s not even doing anything. – It put us in a box. Ah, mother effer. Okay. – (Raccoon) Space stone!
– New character. Mother!
– (Raccoon) Now this is what I call fun!
– Okay. Ah.
– (game voiceover) Impressive. – Oh my gosh.
– Ha! – Oh my god.
– (Gamora) Not so fast! – Where’d you go?
– Wait. I don’t know where I am!
– (laughs) I’m so confused. – He’s too tiny.
– Did I just win? – It’s not two out of three?
– Oh my god. That was very quick. That was a very quick game. ♪ (action music) ♪ – Of course, I’m gonna choose
a Marvel character. I think I’ll go Spiderman,
’cause I love Spiderman. – I might with just
with the standard Ryu here. Oh, it’s like a two on two?
– I’m excited now, ’cause now I get
to pick a teammate. Ooh, Captain Marvel?
I wanna go with Hulk, because every team needs a Hulk.
– I’ll go with Rocket Raccoon. – You know who he is, right?
– From Guardians of the Galaxy, right?
– Oh, good. These are the Infinity Stones, and we get to choose
which Power we want. I’m going with
the Soul Infinity Stone. – I will go with the Power.
– Okay. – I’m so scared. I’m so scared. – Let’s do this!
– All right. – (Spiderman) Introducing
the web warriors! – Ay, look at my squad.
Oh, they’ve got Groot. I’m feeling nervous now.
He’s got Groot. – (game voiceover) Who
will come out on top? Ready.
– Let’s do this. – (game voiceover) Fight! – I don’t know what’s going on.
Wait, he’s killing me really fast. – These combos!
– Ryu, stop! – These combos. Whoa.
– Oh, yes, Hulk! – Wait a second.
– Get in here. Get in here.
– Wait. – Wait. I’m with the Hulk. I need the Hulk here.
– Oh no. – That’s how you do it. But the Hulk is unstop– oh!
Rocket, no. – Oh, he’s quick. Look at him.
– Yeah, I know. He’s got me stuck in this corner.
NO! He’s using his Infinity Stone! – Are you not gonna block
any of my attacks? – Oh, I thought
I couldn’t do anything! I thought it’s like Mortal Kombat
when you’re stuck. – Let’s kill Spiderman.
– No! – Finish him!
– No! – Is it done yet? Did I win?
– Did he win? – Woo! I feel good. I won one.
– (Ryu) Good fight. – You gotta win
the whole thing for me. Win the whole thing.
– I got you. I got you. ♪ (action music) ♪ – I’m gonna go X from Mega Man.
– Ghost Rider. That sounds awesome. I think
I’m gonna choose Ghost Rider. Oh, there’s another one?
– I’m gonna go classic blue. – Ooh.
– All right, all right, all right. I’m gonna go… Why not?
I’ll just go full metal. – I’m’a choose this, Haggar?
Oh, Infinity Stones? – Well, there you go.
– I like the blue one. Blue is my favorite color.
– Isn’t that… Ooh.
– Oh, but I’m wearing yellow today. – I’m gonna go Power.
– I’m gonna go with this one. – And here… we… go!
– (laughs) – All right. Ay, squad.
– Okay. Oh, that’s you. – Look at those high definition–
– Yass, the real MVPs right there! Ah!
– Wait! Oh. Da, da, da, da, da. I’m just– I’m– Oh. Okay.
– Oh! Hey, hey, hey.
– Oh! No. – Yeah.
– No, nope. Boom! And let’s go! Boom, boom. Come on! – Noo! – No. No, no. No.
– Yes. I’ma–
– What? – What?
– Oh, what did you do? – Dude, I don’t know.
I don’t even know where I am. Okay, I’m right here. – Let’s go.
– You know what?! – Woo! Did I win? Oh wait, no. You’re still alive.
How are you still alive? – Ooh.
– Oh gosh dang it. I missed. – Oh.
– Nope, not today. – I’m just trying
to kick and hit and– Ooh, snap!
– Boom. – (Haggar) Take this!
– Oh, what are you doing? – Oh! Get blocked! – Is that it?
– No! – Ka-boom!
– No, no! Nooo!! (laughs) – How are you still alive?
– I don’t know! Yes!
– No. – Yes!
– Nope, let’s go! – AHH!
– Last time, Labib destroyed me at Tekken,
and this is my time to shine. ♪ (action music) ♪ – Last time, I did Mega Man X. I’m gonna go Zero.
Not too much difference. – I will stick with Ryu
from my first game. – Now, I’m gonna stick
with Iron Man just like last time, so it’s the metal squad.
– I will choose Captain America, ’cause Captain America
over Iron Man any day. – It’s Civil War.
– All right, I’m gonna go with the same one.
– Same. Oh. – Oh.
– Oh! – Oh!
– Okay. – Okay, here we go.
– Good choice, good choice. – Oh, look at
that epic ponytail. Mm! – Oh, not so epic
when I beat you up. – (breathing rhythmically)
How do I dash? Oh, boom, boom, boom! Uppercat, spin, dash, down!
– What the heck? What is that? – Slash, slash.
– Get out of this corner. Get out of this corner.
– Come on. Boom. Boom, boom.
– How do you dash in this game? – Doo, doo, doo. Kick, kick.
– Out of my face! – And, wa-boom!
– Oh, my… – C-c-combo breaker!
– (game voiceover) Captain America. – Now that…
– Man. Okay, switching it up!
Boom, boom! C-c-combo.
– Ooh, what was that? – (game voiceover) Ryu! – (Ryu) Don’t give up!
There’s always a way! – Nope, nope, nope. (grunts) No, no!
– I’ve gotta make good use of this. – You’re not gonna make
any good use of it. – Noo!
– Ah, let’s go! – What the heck? Have you played this game or something?
– And KA-BOOM! – What the freak?!
– Oh! – How do you know all the combos?
– Things are not looking up. – You have max specials. – I don’t know how to–
– He’s gonna block. Block him. Block him! Now he’s trying
to get some hits off. Oh my gosh!
– Let’s go, let’s go. – (Captain America) Power stone! Counter! – No!
– Ah! – No! NOOO!
– LET’S GO! – (grunts victoriously)
– Noo! Oh my goodness.
That was really close. – That was good.
– I almost had him. ♪ (action music) ♪ – I’m gonna go with Ultron.
Gotta stick with the villains. – Okay. Um..
– (Ultron) Destroy all organisms. – Captain Marvel…
I do like badass girls. I did Gamora last time. You know, well,
we’ll just do that then. – Gamora’s a bad bitch.
– Dr. Strange. – All right. So this looks fun. – Did I do Reality last time?
No, I did Power last time. – I’ll go with Soul.
– (mumbles description) Okay, yeah, no. Okay. – I’ll suck your Soul.
– Going with the Power gem! – (game voiceover) Fight! – Oh, shoot. We’re already
not having a great time. – Oh, snap. All right.
Ooh, wait. I’ve got aerials? – Okay.
– I’m not sure how I did that. That was cool.
– Okay. Well then. – Oh, wait. Oh, w–
oh, wait! I just did something! – Oh my god. That was intense.
– I like Ultron, and I don’t even
know what I’m doing. – (laughs) I don’t know
what– why… – OH, NO! I was in the air! Oh, no! She countered it! Ah!
– (laughs) – Wait! No!
No! I disapprove. No, not this, this–
what? What did I do? Oh, wait, she used her super one. No, go!
– Ah! I don’t think I meant to do that.
– No! Go away! Mikaela! No! I disapprove!
– Wah! – (both squeal)
– No, she’s [bleep] me up! – (laughs) Oh god! – Go away!
– No! – What? She blocked it!
– (laughs) – Oh, no! I need to block more!
I need to block more! – Go, go, go! (frustrated noises) Oh no, she blocked it!
– (laughs) – NO! Ultron!
– Wah! – No, Zero’s too punch happy!
I don’t like him! – (laughs) Oh my god.
– NO! Zero, stop it!
– Okay. Oh god. – (tongue trills) What’s happening?
– Oh, shoot. That didn’t feel safe.
– Ooh. – Ah, shoot! That’s…
Mm, okay. – Look, how she used…! (grunts) I am Dr. Strange! Noo! (tongue trilling) D-d-d-doo-doo doo-doo doo! – Oh my god, Ethan.
Stop making those noises! – (in high-pitch) Ooh! No! Damnit! – (laughs)
– She had so little life left. I needed one good hit! I’ll give you that one. That was a fair match for that one.
– Yeah, right. It was strong. ♪ (action music) ♪ – That one’s kind of cool.
– Oh, like, final… That looks like the end battle.
– That definitely looks like a boss level.
– End battle? End game here? – Okay, I’m good with that one.
– Let’s do it. All right. So I really like my last set.
First one was X, but I didn’t really like it,
so I’m gonna go with Zero again. – I liked Gamora, my first round,
so I’m gonna go with her. – Let’s go with something new.
– Switch it up, you do you. – You’re probably not gonna
do something new, are you? – No, I think I will.
– Ultron. – Why don’t we just do Iron Man?
– Aaand the Power. – I’ll go with Soul.
Ha, I pick Soul every time. It just feels right.
– Here we go. Look at that ponytail. – (Gamora) There’s
a bounty on my head. – All right.
(clears throat) Good luck. – (game voiceover) Fight!
– No. Boom! Boom, boom. And… Nope, no, nope! Ah! I’m getting cocky! Ah, come on!
– Oh my goodness. – Okay.
– Where are you at? – Boom!
– Oh shoot. – (game voiceover) Ultron! – (Ultron) Power stone, get over! – Oh, okay!
– Oh, damn! – Let’s go! I never played
with Ultron yet. I like him. I like him way more.
– Oh gosh. I’m not feeling
too confident right now. – (Iron Man) Don’t lose this!
– How do I tell him– oh no! I’m being hit from both sides!
– (laughs) That’s one of my mine. – Oh my god.
– Combo! – I’m so confused
as to which one I am. – It revived one of your guys. – God!
– NOO! – You still have one more!
– Do I? Oh, I do. JK. – (Gamora) Enough of that! – Oh. Dih-dih. And… and…!
– Oh, no! – Is this the final part?
And one more? And it’s do– oh wait!
– Not. – Ah. (grunts victoriously) Ha, ha!
– Damn it! – I won. I won!
– Congratulations. (claps) – I’ve never one won.
– I thought the game was fun. It was kind of simple enough
for me to wrap my brain around. – I really like this game,
because this one… you don’t have to go so in depth compared to Tekken
or any other game. It’s so complicated. – This is as far as I’ve ever
gotten into a gaming tournament, so I’m excited
that I made it this far. – Thanks for watching us
play Marvel vs. Capcom on the React Channel.
– What should we play next? Tell us in the comments.
– Thanks, guys! Come again! – Hey, everybody. Derek here,
one of the React Channel producers. I got a secret for you. You know,
you can see behind the scenes of what we do,
like filming this episode, filming all of our episodes,
what we do here in the office. Check out FBE2, and check out
our brand new vlog show! It’s kind of fun.