(dramatic music) – Can you get him off my face? – Ooh, I can hear him
breathing in my ear. – High five! – [Announcer] A Hot
Wheels Production. – Welcome back to
Hot Wheels Gaming I’m your host Andy with host
Stephanie, Jaden, and Will, and today, we are going to play
the Hot Wheels Rocket League RC Rivals Game, and
make it super crazy! This is Rocket League RC Rivals. Hot Wheels teamed up
with Psyonix so now everybody can play Rocket
League in real life. The cars are controlled
through the app, which puts you behind the
wheel and in the garage, by letting you
trick out your ride just like in Rocket League! So, we actually made
our own toppers, just like the ones
in Rocket League that don’t come
with the game but you can make your own at home. We got a fez here, we
got a firefighter hat, what do you guys wanna be? – [Will] The fez. – I’m going with
the vikings hat. – [Andy] We’re gonna
stick them onto the cars – Ah I got this.
– Oh, this is great. – [Andy] And based
on your selections we’ve got even more
toppers in real life. – Cool!
– Yes. – [Jaden] We’ve got
Stephanie versus Will. – [Andy] Are you guys ready? – Yes.
– Okay lets do it lets do it. – [Andy] The fist person
to score two goals in their opponents net wins and avoids the
penalty challenge. – Oh, what?
– Oh! – No.
– You better watch out. – No!
– Oh! – [Andy] Wow back it
into his own goal. – Thank you so much for being
a great player on my team. (laughing) – Wow neither
– No not like this – Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, get out of there,
get out of there! – No! – Oh.
– Ooo very close. – [Stephanie] Ah! – Oh what the, ah no,
help me help the fez! (all cheering) (laughing) – Stephanie has won, so
now it’s time to find out what the first penalty
challenge is from round one. This is the gorilla
from the Hot Wheels DLC, you’re going to wear
this on your car but you’re also going to wear
something on your shoulder. Can we bring him in? (laughing) – Oh my goodness (static breathing) – This is a professional
from a professional facility. – I don’t know why I’m
so afraid right now but I’m so afraid right now. – [Andy] So this is a
lemur, his name is Felix. – He is so cute.
– He’s adorable. – [Andy] Do you think you’re
going to be able to play. (laughing) – Don’t bite my
face tiny minkey. (laughing) – [Jaden] Okay – Aright ready, game time, three – [Both] Two, one. – Go! – I can’t move I’ve got
the Felix on my head. – Felix you’re adorable, oh
my gosh no I got distracted. – That’s a goal
Felix, high five. – One go! – [Andy] This is wonderful. – Oh my gosh, no! – Oh Felix didn’t like
that, he demands perfection. – Oh.
– Goodness you guys. (all cheering) – That’s defense baby. – Oh!
– This is amazing. – Oh I’m about to
score, Felix for Felix! (all cheering) I came out here with my fez
and my lemur and I dominated. (laughing) – [Jaden] Round three. – [Will] Jaden, Andy
you guys are up. – Okay, lets do it.
– Alright. – The loser of the first point
has to wear this car topper. – I got to be honest with you I really don’t want
to wear a snake. – [Andy] Oh, come on. – [Stephanie] Who’s
getting the snake topper – Jaden how do you
feel about snakes? – I really don’t like snakes. – [Andy] Oh, bring out the snake – Maybe it’s a little snake. – It’s a big snake. – Not little. – Oh its so wet and shiny.
– Oh it’s so heavy. – Oh my god.
– Whoa. – Even though this is a friendly non poisonous snake from
a professional facility it still gives me
the heebeegeebees. – It smells the lemur. – He’s going to take a bite.
– How you doing? – I feel good that it’s
heads over there ya know. – Yeah. – Like the mouth
parts over there. – (singing) I don’t feel great
about it where’s he going? – [Andy] Start it up. – Three two one go! – Game paused, Jaden
un-pause the game Jaden we’re playing a game. – Oh are we?
– You doing okay? – Happy place happy
place happy place happy place happy place. – [Stephanie] Go! (laughing) – [Andy] Oh no – Oh I can feel his
tongue on my shoulder. (laughing) – Oh oh that’s a goal.
– Oh that’s a goal. – Okay we’re tied. – I feel like I’m buckled
into a roller coaster. – Woo, come on baby – Lets go snake car.
– Lets go. (laughing) – Jaden I think you need the
adrenaline to play better I’m going to bring
his face over. – Oh good, good idea. – You need the
adrenaline to focus. – Oh I can hear him
breathing in my ear. – Oh now we’re snaking.
– Oh no. – [Andy] Ooo – Listen if Felix
taught me anything it’s use the power of ya
animal to score goals. – Go, alright lets see this. (cheering) – Take him down.
– Wow that is aggressive. – Get that in.
– Boom alright. – Yes woo, blue team. – [Stephanie] Go! – Oh no.
– No no no no. – There’s a snake on my hand. He’s currently
controlling the game. – Oh come on.
– And that’s a goal! – Great shot.
– Wooo, he hit that one in. – [Stephanie] Go! – [All] Oooo – That was so close. – Get it in there.
– I didn’t have any boost. – [All] Oh. – Aright cobraize it.
– This is hard. – Oh.
– Oh almost almost. – There you go,
here we go this is – No get out of here with that (cheering) – That’s the game,
alright orange team. – Well you just go
on into the couch. – I’m assuming there’s going
to be another challenge. – Oh yes. – I know from the Hot
Wheels Rocket League DLC there’s only two other toppers,
one of them is a shark. – Well we couldn’t get
the tank in the door. – Andy I’m so sorry. – Bring out the spider. – No no no no no no no – I know I’m sorry. – I hate, I do not like spiders. Oh no, okay alright I just
gotta be real chill about this. – This spider is a
professional spider from a professional facility. – Oh you’re putting
it on my head. Oh I don’t like this at all,
he’s coming towards my face. – Don’t open your mouth. – [Jaden] I’m not
touching it I’m sorry. – Oh I got the foot
on my, I got the foot. – Oh he’s kinda cute.
– No! – I’m cool I’m cool,
I’m having a good time. – [Andy] Ooo – Alright lets do it.
– Alright lets do it. – Oh no. – [Both] Three two one! – Go!
– Oh man. – No, I can’t, where is he. – [Stephanie] Its
anyone’s game right now. – Yes yes!
– Woo! – Shhhh.
– Yes! – Baby’s sleeping – We can’t go back, no I
didn’t mean to do that. – That’s a goal! (laughing) – [Stephanie] Go! – You’re cool right?
– I’m on your team Will! – We’re cool we’re cool. – Harness the
power of the Lemur. – He’s waving at you.
– Oh I don’t like him. – Oh come on.
– Take that viking. – No no.
– Yes yes! – The deflection. – K knock it in. – [Stephanie] Oh. – Go, go go go go! – No no no no, gorilla
car gorilla car. – That’s a win. (upbeat music)