(electronic beep) – That got crazy fast. – Yikes. He’s right here. Boo. You’re it. Man, I’m good at this game. – [All] Hi SOTY Family. Who’s tired of being inside this house? – [Children] Me. – Who’s tired of getting
lost in this maze? – [Children] Me. – Who’s ready to get
outside and have some fun? – [Children] Me. – And who’s ready to play
the longest game of tag ever? – [Children] What? – That’s right, we are gonna
be playing tag all day long and the person that is
holding the camera is it. Who is gonna be it next? I don’t know, let’s see. I’m coming for you. Woo, this is a tight squeeze. – Oh gosh, go.
– I’m coming. I’m coming, I’m coming. – I’m falling through the wall. – Dad you’re gonna break it.
– Tag. You’re it.
– I’m it. But I think I’m gonna wait
because I’m really hungry and I think we should get going. – Yay food. – No tag backs. All right, so I’m it. I’ve chosen where I want to eat, Cafe Rio. (cheering) – No.
– Why not? – I want Pizza Cafe. – But I chose Cafe Rio. – Pizza Cafe. – Whatever, it’s cafe, cafe, it will work. – It’s a cafe either, guys, who wants to eat at Cafe Rio? Mom. Who wants to eat at Pizza Pie Cafe? – [Children] Not me. – Not me.
– Pizza Cafe. – Looks like I’m being over-ruled. Mom, while I’m driving
you take the camera. Let’s roll out. – I was really hoping for Cafe Rio. – I’ve heard Parker’s request. (upbeat ensemble music) – [Jamie] Are you happy
that you got your way? – Yes. Mm, I got noodles. – Still wishing I had
some Cafe Rio right now. – Too bad for you, pizza’s okay. – Are you satisfied with your pick? – It’s delicious. – It’s not Cafe Rio.
– I’m gonna be more satisfied though when I tag somebody. – Who’s gonna get tagged? – Maybe the next person
that leaves the table. It’s my chance, Steven left the table and unknowingly he’s gonna be
the next one to get tagged. All right, I found Steven and he doesn’t have any idea. You’re it. – [Steven] Aw man. I guess I’m it. – Ha ha ha ha. – All right, we’re gonna go somewhere fun and maybe I’ll tag someone there. – All right guys, wish us luck. We are about ready to go
into this new Fun Center. It’s humongous, full of tons of stuff. We’ve never been here before and we’re gonna bring all of the kids. – And we’re gonna play tag. Want to play a game? – That’s creepy. Guys, we’re not off to
a good start already. – Or we’re off to a great start. – How did he get here? All right guys, come get your cards and let’s play some arcade games. All right, so not only
are we playing tag, I want to know who’s gonna get the
most tickets on their card. I think I can beat everybody. – I want to win a bunch of tickets. Ready? Yes. – [Steve] Oh. – I had two of them and then they fell. – These games are the hardest. – I won a bunch of candy. – Now that’s the real winner. – I won. – I think someone’s obsessed
with the claw machines. Trying to win a cupcake? – [Girl] I didn’t know those
were cupcakes but who cares. Please.
– Oh! – These are bad machines. Time to earn some tickets. – [Boy] Whoa, look at that
speed, look at that spin. How many are you gonna get? – 1,000. – [Boy] 25. – What the kids don’t
know is Dad has a card to play games too and I’m
great at winning tickets. – Calabunga. Quiet. – Let’s dance. (upbeat ensemble music) – She’s doing good. Let’s the games begin. (bell ringing) – [Girl] That one it is. – [Steve] You’re building
up faster than me. – [Girl] You are. – Wait, I’m catching up, I’m catching up. Wait no, I looked away. – Do it in the middle. – No.
(bell ringing) – Boo-yah. – I’m sad. Derek, you going for the big one? – I better. I’ll probably end up
getting four tickets but– – [Steve] Can you pump it again? – [Derek] No. – [Steve] Oh, what’s it gonna be? – Derek’s racking up the tickets so far. What do you have so far? – Close to 3,000. – I need to step my game up.
– Batter up. – [Machine] Single out to left field. – Woo. – He’s out. – Dad, let’s go on the hurricane. – I’m a little scared. This is crazy. – That got crazy fast. – Yikes. – All right guys, I think
it’s time to tag someone. Who should I go for? Taylor. Guys, I found her. She’s by the Space Invaders game. She is gonna get a nasty surprise. Stay there, I’m gonna go get her. All right, three, two, one. Tag, you’re it. – Dang it, I’m gonna go get mom. Oh wait guys, I found mom. She’s right there. I’m gonna go get her. Tag. – What? No. I’m it again? Again? I started this, now I’m it again? All right, it’s my turn
and Parker is somewhere inside this crazy kid area. So I’m gonna find her, tag her, so that I’m not it anymore. Parker, where are you? You guys, this place is
super big and kind of dark. I don’t know where Parker is. I see Parker right there. Parker. She’s too high up, I can’t tag her guys. I may have to go up and get her myself. If I’m going to catch Parker,
I’m going to have to hide because she is trying to run from me guys. – Ow my, ooh–
– I’ve got you Parker. – No. – [Children] One, two, three, go. – I’m it now. I’m going to tag you. – All right guys, so I
know we’ve been having so much fun here at this
Fun Center playing tag but I wanted to take a little break and show you guys the girls and how much fun they are having here. (upbeat electronic music) – We’re gonna race.
– We’re gonna race. – [Jamie] On your mark, get set, go. Oh, who’s gonna make it? Who’s gonna make it? Whoa. Whoa. – That was crazy. – I’m the best. – And the Oscar goes to Payton. – What’s an Oscar? – [Jamie] Oh, that’s dangerous. Let’s see it, come on. Whoa. – Are you ready Blake? – Oh my goodness, are you gonna go down? Guys, I guess we’re all gonna go down. Are you guys ready?
– Yes. – On your mark, get set, go. Oh my goodness, mom won. – I won. – I won.
– Jordyn won I guess. Go. Yay Blake. That was interesting. – I guess she wanted to do it on her own. – All right guys, I finally got Parker. I had to like really work hard at it and now Parker’s it and I’m
gonna help her tag Jordyn because Jordyn doesn’t see us and she is hiding over there by the fence and so Parker is going
to tag her right now. – [Parker] Tag, you’re it. – I guess I’m it. I’m gonna try to find Payton. I heard that she’s in here somewhere, so we need to try to find her. Oh look, I found her. – No, you got me. Now I need to go get someone else. Guys, look what I won. I’m gonna eat some candy
and then tag someone. (upbeat ensemble music) All right, now it’s
time to tag some people. Guys, where is everybody? I think I see dad. He’s getting a drink. I’m gonna sneak up on him and tag him. Look. – [Steve] Are you really? – I’m gonna go get him.
– Get him, Jordyn. – Get back here. I’m coming. Hey. You think you’re gonna be hard to get? – Oh yeah.
– No. I’m it again? Let’s do this. All right, this is my second time being it and we are running out of time. It’s time to get serious
about this tag game. All right, so it’s getting tricky. Payton, Jordyn, Mom and Parker
are all in the kiddie area, which I’m not allowed into. I think I just saw Derek run by. It’s time to catch some people. All right, it’s complicated. This place is big, bright and
loud, so I can’t see anybody. Let’s see. That’s where I’m gonna
hide later, ha ha ha. I just spotted Taylor. I’m gonna get her. (Taylor screams) You’re it. – Dang it, I’m it, now
I’ve gotta find everybody. – Okay, so I think I
know where Stephen is. I think he’s at the basketballs because I ran into him and he said, “I’m gonna be at the basketballs.” So let’s do it. I found Stephen. Let’s go get him. Tag. You’re it, Stephen. – Sorry guys, I’m gonna
finish my round first. All right, I’m it and I found Derek straight away. I’m gonna get you Derek.
– You can’t. – I’m gonna get you Derek. I’m gonna get you. Tag. – Well, looks like I’m it. Let’s go find someone. I could have swore I just
saw somebody right here. Taylor’s right there. Taylor. – [Taylor] No. – I got Taylor. She’s it. – Okay. I’m it and I think I see two boys. – Uh oh. – You got 56.
– Tag. – Dang it. I got distracted, now I’m it again. I’m gonna go see if
mom and the little ones are out of the play area
and see if I can get them. This place is closing, we’ve got to go. On my way to find mom and the kids, I found a little special guest. He’ll never see it coming. Dang you. He saw me, I don’t think I can catch him. He’s too far ahead. Well, they’re still lost in the play area. Looks like this place is
closing and I’m still it. Luckily, we’ve still got to go home. (electronic game music) – [Jamie] What is going on in here? Gangnam Style. (upbeat ensemble music) You know it’s getting late when
that stuff starts happening. Let’s move out. Guys, I do have a concern. I’m the one with the camera right now, but I do not know who is it and who’s turn it is to do the tagging. All right guys, we had fun,
we played our hearts out. It is late, now it’s time
to get these kids to bed. Some of them are already
asleep, so I need to be quiet. – All right guys, it’s
time to end the vlog. Subscribe to our channel. – Comment below.
– When this vid comes out. – I will see you guys tomorrow. – [Girls] Bye. – You guys didn’t think the video was gonna end like that did you? I’m not going out as being
the last one to be it. I’m gonna sneak in and get Stephen, shh. Goodnight buddy. – [Stephen] Goodnight Dad. – Love you.
– Love you too. – You’re it. (Steve laughing) I win. – No.
– Goodnight. – [Stephen] No. (upbeat guitar music)