– You didn’t put the meat!
– It was vegetarian! – No, no!
– Okay, okay. – Oh my gosh.
– I’m done, I’m done. – (FBE) This week, the elders
battle it out in our Mario Kart tournament,
but if you’re here between noon and 3 PM Pacific
on Tuesday, we’re live right now gaming with our subs,
so head over to Twitch.tv/FBELive. See you all there. ♪ (8-bit intro) ♪ – (both) Raft?
– I never heard of that. – It looks like we’re gonna
probably have to try to not drown. – (FBE) Raft is an indie
survival game that puts you on a raft in the middle
of the ocean. – Okay.
– (FBE) With your friends and forces you to survive
with nothing but the objects you find at sea.
– Oh. – That’s so interesting. – (FBE) So today, we’re gonna
put you in a game together with no information but
the basic controls, on the hardest difficulty
to see how long you can survive. – Oh God. – I feel like we’re quick minded.
– We can probably do this. We can probably move quickly.
– We’re adaptable. – It’s like the survival of
the fittest, so if you have to chop off a leg to continue,
it’s all good. – That’s what we gotta do. – Oh, there you are.
– Wait, where are you? – Hello.
– Hi. – Look at both of us with
our little grappling hook. – We’re on this little,
tiny raft. – Oh, Jesus.
Is this it? – Oh wait, there’s a thing.
How do I pick that up? We need more wood.
– You have to do– – We need water.
– Cast. That didn’t cast very far. – Oh, hey.
– What is that? No, no.
– This game is hard. – Yo, I’m low key getting it.
Yeet. – Oh, here we go.
– Okay, there you are. Oh, did you grab it?
Yeah. Give me that, yeah.
How do I pull this in? – Oh, I have two bottles.
– Yeah, got a leaf. – Yes!
– Oh, yeah. – We got racks now.
– I see you. – Ooh, got a plank.
Go carry that plank. – Go into your crafting menu
and see what it can build already. – All right, so I check my tab.
– Oh, we need water and food. – So, what should we make first?
We need to be able to move, so maybe a sail? – I wanted to start building
something so we can make stuff. – Oh my God, there’s a shark.
– I don’t know if that makes sense. – Oh my God, it’s literally
on the boat. – Oh, no!
– Oh my God, oh my God. Oh my God, it’s eating our thing.
– Stop, Jaws! – How do I rebuild the boat? – Are you building something
right now? – Oh, it’s a [bleep] shark!
Yo, get away, bro bro. Ah no. – I’m just gonna look
over here and there’s– it attacked us!
– (screaming) – I saw it come at me.
I was like, is it gonna– what are you gonna do?
– Oh no! Oh no.
I’m coming. Oh no, my leg!
My leg, my leg! – (fish) My leg!
– My leg, help. Oh, [bleep]. – Bruh, if we got an island
right there, why the hell are we on a raft?
We can just live peacefully on a freaking island. – This shark needs to go away.
– I swear if this shark comes after me.
– There’s an island right there. That’s not fair.
– Wait, we can craft a rope. – I got this, I got this.
– Okay, so we got the rope. – Oh my God, shoot.
– Okay, building hammer. Craft.
– Oh, I got one, okay. – Okay, we got a
building hammer. – Okay, and now
what do I do? – That scared me.
Oh, you fixed it. – I’m here building, dude. – Can you drop me one
more of your plank? How do you drop things?
– You have to drag it into the world.
Then we go like this. – Oh cool, and then I
pick it up, boom. – I’m getting really scared
for our next shark attack because we haven’t built
any more. I need more wood.
Why is this difficult? – We need water.
We need a simple purifier. So, we need plank–
oh, we have palm leaves, okay. – I have palm leaves.
– How many do you have? – One.
– Okay, I have one as well. We need six total
and we need six planks to make a purifier
so we don’t die of dehydration. – They all come closer.
– How many pieces do you need? – No, the shark is coming!
The shark is coming! Back up!
Get away, get off. Get off, no.
I just built that. – Go away. – Right now, it’s like
a collectathon for me. – Can you see how much
we need for a grill? – A simple grill.
All we need is two rope, bro. I could make one
right now. – Oh watch out the–
oh no. – Craft.
Crafting it. Oh, there we are.
– Put that sucker right there. – Boom.
I know we have to expand our little thing here, but–
dang it, he’s back! – Which one is he getting?
– Bruh, the [bleep] is behind us. – Ah, he’s there again!
Labib. – Oh, [bleep] off.
– Stop, get away. – How do I beat it up? – (screaming)
– You fell, swim back. Oh no!
– I’ve been bit. – Come close.
W, w, w, w, w. You go forward, then spacebar.
Spacebar, spacebar. You good, you good, you good.
– Oh my God, I almost died! – You’re way too close
to the edge. – Oh, that’s a pretty sunset.
– We’re dying, Chelsea. – Are we coughing?
Oh no, wait, we need something. – What do we need?
– I don’t know. I need water.
– Oh, simple purifier. – Oh, the purifier.
– Okay, I need… – Plank, a palm,
and the plastic. – I’m purifying it.
– I’m coughing. I’m sad.
– I purified it. Okay, okay.
We need some water now. – I need water stat.
– We might be getting cold. – And we can’t see.
We need light. – There’s an empty cup.
You build it with four plastic. Tell me you got plastic.
– Yeah, where’s the empty cup? – You build it.
Go to food and water. Go to food and water.
There’s empty cup. Just build it.
– I got it. – And then after, let me
borrow it, ’cause I’m thirsty now. – I’m gonna drink the–
– We need to make a fire. – I’m dead.
– Did you get it? – I filled it with salt water.
I’m an idiot. I thought he would have
been all right. – Empty cup.
I don’t have an empty cup. – I need one more plastic.
I need more plastic. – Plastic?
I have plastic. Dude, I have five plastic.
– All right, give me one. I need one.
We’re gonna die. – That’s a palm leaf.
Where’s the plastic? – Oh God, hold on.
The shark is back. – What do you need,
Mikaela? – I thought we were just
putting it all together. – Yeah, here we go, craft.
– Okay, hold on. Oh my God, there’s a storm. – Single purifier.
[Bleep] should’ve made the purifier.
– Oh, purifier. – It pulled us in.
– I’ma fill this with salt water and then I’m a pour it.
– Tab, purifier, craft. Push E?
– Wait, rescue me. – No, oh, oh.
It’s okay. – Get me.
– Find a bed. We don’t have a bed.
– You can still revive me. – We don’t have a bed.
Hold on. – We need a bed?
– Yeah, oh [bleep]! What’d I throw? – No, sorry.
– We are definitely in a storm right now.
Find a bed? – Am I dead?
Stop, no, wait. – I died too.
– No, we were so close to getting our water.
– It got hectic so quick. – I need some water.
My kidneys are failing. Ah, you fell.
– I’m dying. I need you to save me.
– If it was fresh water, E. Let’s go, back to life.
I’m sorry, Brittany. – Must be nice.
– Brittany, where you at? – I’m in the ocean!
I don’t know where I’m at. – I thought you were dead dead.
Oh, never mind. – No, I said I’m waiting
for rescue. – Oh [bleep], I’m out here
being selfish as [bleep]. – I know.
How am I not dead? – Where are you at though?
WID. Oh, [bleep] off.
– Did he just take your purifier?
– Oh, he really took my purifier.
Ay shark, bite me. – Oh my God.
I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to do.
I’m stressing out. – I’m just swimming towards
the shark to scrap with it. Don’t run away little shark.
Oh, duck. Oh, no.
I’m going back up. That was enough playing
around for one day. – Do you know where
you’re at? – Oh no, where am I?
What the heck? Oh, I’m–
– How am I still not dead? – Come rescue me now. – I just place you down.
– Yeah, just leave me there for a little bit.
– The [bleep]? Get off, you bitch!
– It’s eating the grill fire, no! – Get off.
Remove, remove, remove it. No!
Our purifier! Homie, I’m out this bitch.
Bye. – You’re just done?
– [Bleep] that. No dude, let’s do this again.
– We can’t. – Can we start over?
We’ve learned a lot. Mark, please.
Let us play again. – It was actually really fun.
I kinda wanted to play it again. I was like, wait,
can we go back in? I wanted to try it again.
Let’s do it better. Let’s do it different. – If we were on a real life raft,
– We could have done it. Seventeen minutes?
We could have lived– yeah, dude.
– React in the middle of the Pacific Ocean
on a raft. – We wouldn’t be the last
to die, but we definitely wouldn’t be the first, okay? – Thanks for watching us
play Raft on the React Channel. – We have new shows every week,
so don’t miss out and Subscribe. – Bye, guys. – Hey guys, Mark here,
producer from the React Channel. Thank you so much for watching
this episode. Now head over to Twitch.tv/FBELive
and give us a follow because we’re continuing
our tournament with elders this week playing Mario Kart.
It’s gonna be a lot of fun. Can’t wait to see you guys there.