– “Is your character a hot dog?” – Yeah, it knows.
– Yep, here we go. – ♪ (8-bit intro) ♪ – Akinator.
– Akinator. – This has been around
for a long time. – I have never–
is this a 20 questions robot? – It asks you questions.
You answer them and it starts to narrow down
people based on the questions it’s asking. – (FBE) Akinator’s an online
and mobile game that guesses who you’re
thinking of by asking you a series of questions.
We’ve been having a great time playing it,
so we really wanted you to check it out today.
– Okay, let’s do it. – (FBE) This game is surprising
with how accurate it can be, so we’re actually gonna
play a couple rounds today to see how it does with you.
– I don’t know what to expect. I don’t like people
knowing my thoughts. – I’m really interested
to see how accurate it is. – I heard about this
when I was in elementary school. – Yeah.
– And I would do it and I’d be like,
“I wonder if it would say my name.”
And it never did until we started making
YouTube videos. Then I would go on there
and be like, “I’ve made it, ’cause my name is now on here.” – (FBE) For your first go,
let’s see if it can guess you. – Yeah.
– There’s two of us and one channel,
but let’s see if it can guess us individually.
– Our names. Yeah, I’ll go first. – I don’t think he can guess
Merrell twins, so let’s pick one of us.
Who do you want? – I don’t care.
– Well, you’re closest to the mouse.
– So me? Guess me?
– Sure. – We’re trying to see
if it can guess you. Okay, so is your
character a girl? No. – “Is your character a male?”
No. – “Is your character
a famous YouTuber?” See, I don’t know what
it would think I am. I don’t know it will
consider me a dancer, a singer, a famous YouTuber.
I’ll press yes. – “Does your character live
in Los–” Currently.
– Yeah, I do. I live in Los Angeles. – “Is your character a hot dog?”
No! – No.
– No, you’re not a hot– – I don’t know. – Character’s on Vine?
No, I’m neither of the Paul brothers.
– I can’t wait until Vine 2. – “Is your character from
Courage the Cowardly Dog?” – Yes.
– Well, yeah. No. – “Did your character achieve
his biggest success in the ’80s?” First of all, it’s a she.
Second of all I was born in 2001, so there’s
a problem there. – “Does your character
have two brothers?” Yes, I do.
Why are you stalking me? “Does your character
have an older sibling?” Yes. – (both) “Does your character
have a sister?” – Yes.
– Oh my God. – This is it.
– This is getting close. – We’re getting close.
– Ten questions in. We’re getting closer.
– Yes. Eleven, “have you ever
told secrets to your character?” Okay, so it’s asking
have you ever told secrets to your character?
What is this asking us? – What is this asking?
No. – “Does your character
personally–” I mean, do I personally
know myself? Yes.
I mean, I personally know myself, so yeah. – “Is your character
from your family?” Yes. – “Does your character
have a twin?” Ooh.
– Yep, this is– okay, now we’re on
the right track. How does it know?
– Thirteen. “Does your character
have blue hair?” – That’s Niki and Gabi. – “Is your character’s father
also your father?” I mean, yeah.
Yourself. Oh, it did get it right. – (both) “Is your character
a skilled dancer?” – Yeah, you’re a skilled dancer.
– I can move. – I’m gonna say you’re
a skilled dancer. – Todrick Hall.
– Todrick Hall? – Wow.
– No. – I don’t think
it’s gonna guess me. I’m not big enough.
– Still perform? – Yes.
I perform fine in bed. – That’s not the question.
– Yes. – Probably not.
– You’re gonna want me to do the mouse now.
– No, me. FaZe Banks!
– That’s me. I’m sad now, dude.
I think that’s not fair. – “Do you talk to
your character a lot?” No, I don’t talk
to myself. I’m not a weirdo. “I think of your
twin sister.” I kinda wanna restart
the whole thing and try to act like
I’m not me maybe. – “Does your character
own a business?” – Yes.
– Yes. Okay, this is gonna– – It says Veronica Merrell.
– Are you guys behind this? – “Is your character connected
to Liza Koshy?” So, it’s asking if it’s David.
– Okay no, it’s not David. – I wonder if he’ll–
– “Was your character born in Canada?”
It keeps trying to steer around thinking it’s you.
“Is your character a leader of a crew?”
– No. Dude.
You’re not the leader! – (both) “Does your character
report the news?” – No.
– You know, there’s a lot of people.
– Jesus Christ. – It’s gotta go through
seven billion people, Keith. Wow.
Question 46. – (both) “Is your character
in association with Smosh?” – Okay, yes I am.
Yep, I am. – “Is your character
associated with Smosh?” Yes.
– Yeah. It asked that again,
’cause now that’s 47. It needed to know twice.
Keith Leak Jr. – “Do you own your character?”
I don’t know. Do I own myself?
Sure. Guys, I can’t make this up.
You are wrong and I will not continue you.
I defeated him. – (FBE) This time,
let’s try to have it guess who your favorite
YouTuber is. – Ooh.
– Ryan Higa. – I’ma do Jess and Gabriel. – Liza Koshy.
When I first started YouTube, I would actually watch
Liza’s YouTube channel. – (FBE) Let’s go ahead
and see if it can guess Cib now. – Do this thing, Akinator.
– It’s gonna get you quicker. – You’re gonna do me?
All right. – So, “Is your character
a girl?” – No. – “Is your character
a girl?” It’s two people.
I’m gonna go with don’t know because I don’t want
to just say yes or no, because it’s both. – Am I a famous YouTuber?
– Yeah, you are. – Barely.
“Does your character have a brother who’s a YouTuber?”
No. – (both) “Is your character
older than 18?” Yes.
– “Is your character a YouTuber?” – Yes. – “Does your character
show their face a lot?” Yes.
Liza definitely shows her face. – “Is your character
in a relationship?” Yes.
I hope, still by the end of this. “Does your character
have any kids?” No, I hope
by the end of this. – “Is your character
a baby?” No, but I hope
they have a baby soon. – “Is your character
older than 20?” – Yes, I am 21.
– That’s debatable. – I am 21 years old.
– I need to see your ID. – I’ve got it.
– Let me see. – You’re gonna really
check my ID? – No dude, put that away.
I don’t need to check it. – “Has your character
written a book?” – (both) He has.
– Yes. – How to Write Funny.
– (both) “Is your character a conspiracy theorist?”
– He kinda is. I don’t know.
– We don’t know. – “Does your character
live on the moon?” No.
No one lives on the moon. – “Does your character
review games?” No.
– No. – No, I don’t review games.
I’ll review you, Akinator. 21 questions in
and I don’t think you got me. – “Does your character have
holes in their hands?” – What?
– No. “Does your character have
holes in their hands?” – No, I have no holes
in my hands. – “Is your character
a former Disney star?” I don’t think Liza
was on Disney Channel. No, she’s done Nickelodeon
stuff, not Disney stuff, so no. – “Does your character
have more than 500,000 followers?” Yes.
“Is your character from YouTube?” We’re getting there, guys.
“Is your character black?” No. – “Is your character somewhat
related to badgers?” – What?
Are you making fun of my nose? No, I do not badger.
I am not involved with holes or hairy animals.
– That’s right. – I’m not Steve Irwin.
No. No. – Ever been to Vidcon?
– Yes. Yes.
– Born in Canada. – Yep, here we go.
– Yep and boosh, baby. It goes from general,
general, general, zoop really quick
to specific “we got you.” – “Is your character Asian?”
Yes. Okay, this is where
he got it. This is where
it’s gonna happen. “Does your character have
over 3 million subscribers on YouTube?”
– Yes. Look at him now.
Look at him. – He got it.
Ryan Higa. – That is crazy.
– It’s just weird because the questions are
irrelevant. They make no sense. – “Is your character
famous on Vine?” Oh wow, this is
getting really accurate. “Is your character connected
with Liza Koshy?” What?
Well, yes. “Is your character brown?”
Yes. Liza Koshy.
I’m shocked. There’s so many people
in this world and it actually picked
what I was thinking of. – We’re on question 47.
– And they asked “Does your character
have glasses?” Now we’re getting somewhere.
– At the end of question 47, it knew it was you.
– Yep. – It thought you were
Todrick Hall. It thought I was
Tyler Williams. Let’s see.
Nope, it has no idea who I am.
Oh, 49. On question 49.
“Is your character associated with Smosh?”
Yes. – “Is your character’s
gender female?” I’m gonna say yes, guys.
“Does your character use a ruler?”
No. “Is your character married?”
Yes. “Is your character Australian?”
Yes. Oh my gosh,
they got it! – I feel like I’d wanna
test it out more with different–
just a whole bunch of different things
and see how it does on that. So far on the two times,
it’s really accurate. – There’s a little bit of concern
to this thing has so much information,
if you think about it. Just that it’s in
one place in a vault somewhere that some guy who
created this has all these profiles of people,
who they do, what they do. I bet he sells that
to advertisers. This is kinda–
we’re getting a little bit weirded out right now.
I gotta be honest with you. – Hey everyone,
it’s Omar here with a special thanks
to the YouTubers for taking time to
come in and play Akinator with us.
Speaking of which, I’m getting a sense
that you wanna see us play more games.
So, be sure to check us out on Tuesday, Fridays,
and Sundays at 3 PM Pacific
when we are playing and interacting with you
live on youtube.com/React. Bye.